Not just O&M Manuals!
Apart from our core Operation and Maintenance Manuals we also compile and produce the following other handover documentation:
- Post construction Health and Safety Files
- Building User Guides. These are non-technical instructions aimed at the building users.
- Home User Guides. These are non-technical instructions aimed at the home owner or occupier.
- TM31 Log Books. Built around the CIBSE TM31 template, these contain useful information relating to the energy use of the building
- Asset Registers. Although the O&M Manuals contain asset information, some clients require a separate and typically more detailed set of information about their assets.